Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Interior Crushes

oh my oh my oh MY! BAD BLOGGER AWARD!!! Wedding and work have taken over my life! This is not a promising fact. haha I need some pretty in my life! But never fear, I'm back and ready to share wonderful things with you all.

Now that the Suite is done, there has been a decorating void in my life. haha So I've been scouring the internet collecting cute ideas for apartmentville someday!



source



source



source



source



source



source



source



source



weheartit.com


So those are some of my interior design loves right now and I'm just chomping at the bit to decorate an entire apartment for me and the boy!

I have lots of things to share this week but since I'm in a wedding this weekend, my time will be limited! I'm hoping to get a bunch of blogs in for you guys before I leave again. Life is hectic, but that's the beauty of it, no?

Love to all and I PROMISE I'll be back sooner this time!
<3
E

No comments: