Friday, July 30, 2010

Dolly Bow Bow

I'm here today to share with you something super cute! I know a lot of you out there are all about the super girly girl look as I am. I love ultra girly accessories and cute feminine looks and I've found an online shop that is PERFECT to achieve those types of looks, PLUS it's from the UK which is always more special. :)

So this shop is called Dolly Bow Bow and it's FULL of femininity, shabby chicness, and vintage inspired items. Kate, the owner of the site and online shop, is sooooo cute and her sense of style is impeccable! She makes the accessories featured on the site including categories of necklaces, bracelets, earrings, rings, and hair accessories. I love all the little charms you can choose from and how magical everything is! Here are some of my favorite items:





I would LOOOOOOVE to receive that peach bow bracelet as a gift. I think I would fall over. :) SO magical and pretty.

I highly recommend any fashion lover to check out Kate's YouTube Channel It is so wonderful and her accent is precious to me. I like to think if she and I lived closer, we would be good friends. :) Here's a cute video where she models some of her favorite summer dresses. I die!

No comments: