Saturday, April 24, 2010

good*news!

soooo I've been saving the money I've made from my etsy shop to buy something that I've been wanting for the past year. I finally saved up enough money to purchase it! I've been very careful spending money since I'm getting an apartment soon and planning a wedding, after gradually saving, I reached my goal!

So drumroll pleeeaaaaassseee!
.
.
.
.
.
I'm getting a BLythe!


YAY! I'm soooooo excited! I have wanted one for about a year now but never got one because i refused to pay THAT much for something silly like this, but I got an UNBELIEVABLE price on eBay. <3 My girl is in the mail to me as we speak!

The style I got is the Aztec Arrival. <3 She's an ADG because I thought that would be good for my first one. Here are some Cuuuuute pics from flickr that I found of some ADG Aztecs:

source


source


source


source


I'm sooo excited! I've researched Blythes for a long time and I'm so glad I'm finally able to have a fun new hobby! Can't wait to make clothes for her.

Anyone have any ideas for names!? I think I have one picked out, but I might be open to suggestions!

<3
E

No comments: