...A BIG FAT NONE.
that's embarrassing. I have a page in my drawing book where I've drawn out crafty goals and I would really LOVE if I could complete some of these soon!
2. DIY snow globe
3. wooden pendant 1/2 way done!
5. crocheted headbands/cuffs
6. a big crafty headband with a headpiece of some kind
7. Elsie's Snow Day hat tutorial
8. work on my granny square blanket
9. do my sock monkey/elephant kit
10. hat for my bear
11. redecorate the dorm a little?
that's lots of stuff. and I feel like once school starts on Monday I'm going to have NO TIME to do them. :(
C'est la vie. How do you all make time for crafting so much? I feel like all I do is class, work, homework, exercise, and eat meals. No time for anything else. :( Maybe that will be better this semester.
So what are you all working on right now? Send me some inspiration and motivation!