Saturday, May 2, 2009

6ers

6 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
-the announcement of the Studio Calico contest
-being done with finals
-down time to craft, read, and spend time with ian
-pancake night next week
-getting my Creating Keepsakes prize pack in the mail
-painting my bedroom at home and rearranging

6 Things I Did Yesterday:
-went to class
-worked
-painted pottery
-ate cake with ian
-watched Into the Woods (the stage version on DVD)
-SCRAPPPPED

6 Things I Wish I Could do:
-grow my hair long
-subscribe to a kit club
-find a pair of cheap cowboy boots
-skip college and open my business
-have a bigger wardrobe
-more stitches in knitting

6 Shows I Watch:
(I don't have tv.... but I occasionally watch if we're at our parents' places)
-Biggest Loser
-America's Next Top Model
-Big Bang Theory
-Ace of cakes
-The Office
-Survivor

6 Favorite Fruits:
-pineapple
-bananas
-apples
-red grapes
-oranges (in juice form)
-sliced peaches

6 Places I’d Like to Travel To:
-London
-Italy
-Ireland (for Ian)
-Costa Rica to the rainforests
-Springfield, Missouri
-Japan

LAYOUTS I HAVE FINALLY MADE THIS WEEKEND!!!




sometimes when I don't scrap for a really long time, I forget how much i actually really love doing it! This was perfection as far as weekends go so far.

ALsooooo PLEASE check out here and here for two awesome giveaways by my girl Sarah over at Red Oak Lines!!! She's going RAK crazy!!!!

have a good sunday, y'all!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks so much for linking me! i totally appreciate it. love the lists. maybe i should do that on my blog too! :)

hugs,
sarah

ps - happy national scrapbooking day!

Anonymous said...

Love the lists ... and your latest creations are, as always, wonderful! Good luck with your finals.

Sasha Farina said...

all that in one weekend? Wow.. I'm impressed!

Gayle said...

I have some REALLY exciting news for you!!! Remember that kit I won from your giveaway a bajillion years ago??? I am finally using it!!! I hope to finish the mini tonight and post some pics up on my blog!! Can't wait for you to see it!!!

Gayle

Mollie said...

where are you missy!? Come back! :)