Sunday, December 14, 2008

Love, Paper, Art*

Alrighty peeps, I have like.... today's projects overload for you. :]
First, December Dailies!:

#7



(Hot Hues envelope, Fiskars sticker number, Children's writing tablet paper, red pigment ink, black dye ink, Stmpabilities JOY stamp, notebook paper, ink pen, brown paper bag)

#8


(letterpressed card from enjoy design, Hobby Lobby Jolly Holiday paper, Love elsie zoe chipboard frame, brown paper bag, Love elsie Lola paper, photo, Sharpie fine tip)

#9


(Hobby Lobby Jolly Holiday papers, Making Memories Christmas Blossoms paper flower set, Remarks sticker number by American Crafts, Making Memories ribbon, Paper Studio textured cardstock, white sketch paper, staples, Sharpie fine tip)

#10


(Hobby Lobby Jolly Holidays papers, textured cardstock, XY&Z Large Monograms by Colorbök, regular cardstock, acrylic paint, staples, felt, Making Memories rub on transfer, craft sequins)

And in other crafting news: MINI PAINTINGS! I've done a semi HUGE etsy update in the Craftcake Designs Shop! I've been working hard this weekend to get some more things up before the immediate holidays hit! Get on over here and check it! Here's a preview:

Oh i just love the goodies that I have put in there this weekend!

Alright. I am officially done with classes so I'm planning on a lot of updates this week and finishing a lot of unfinished projects. I love the thought of progress and getting some things wrapped up and cleaning up before Christmas, etc. I'm heading for home on Thursday the 18th and I'll OF COURSE be taking with me my entire "crafting wardrobe." :]

Here's a few things I'm planning to do art wise in my week off this week:

*some more paintings and mini paintings
*SEWN BOWS! I keep meaning to make these and haven't made it there yet
*Christmas gift for Dad
*finish gift wrapping
*take a photo tour of my dorm for you all
*more sketch jorunaling
*get caught up with December Dailies
*chop away at Paper:08
*post about my lovely GD-age!

welllllll for now it is goodnight because its 3:52 AM and I think I'm finally ready to head to bed. haha see what the weekends before finals do to you?! They make you sick with power that you can stay up as late as you want. haha. More soon soon soon.
Loves. <3

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha. I need you to e-mail me your home address, because I have something for you, but I haven't mailed it out, and well, I know it won't get to you til after you come back from the break. The end.

<3 B

Mandi Johnson said...

I keep seeing everyone's awesome December Dailies, and I wish I had joined it! Well... somehow I don't think anyone will be doing a January daily for me to jump in on! haha

H said...

Hey Lady! I hadn't seen a post in a while, so I thought I'd just say hi :] Hope the holidays are treating you well!

bethchien said...

Your Dec journal pages are soooo cool! They are totally inspiring!

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas! :D
B

Anonymous said...

I miss you! Come back!! ;]

<3 Bekah