Friday, November 7, 2008

oh my stars*

Hello out there! It's been a few days. I've had SOOO much to do this week regarding school its been insane but i am so so SO relieved to report that I have next to no homework due Monday, so i am a free woman this weekend. Free to craft as I please, that is. Oh man. Crafting and blogging and catching up on things. Maybe some layouts. Some etsy stuff for sure.

Speaking of etsy, my brainchild is complete! I loaded up the new Holiday Art Journal Kits that I've been working on for so long. Putting these together was so much fun and i just love the way the kits turned out. Check it. Here's a few pics.



The kit includes lovely sparkled holiday papers, ribbons, tags, hand drawn words, embellishments, and more. I also have put together a packet of 15 journaling prompts written and designed by me. I just love it.

I've been sick for the past 2 days and its been awful. oh man my throat feels like...its been coated with sandpaper. Needless to say, I've made a new friend. My friend's name is Halls Fruit Breezers in Cool Berry. lol

I've never had them before today and I'm happy to report that they DO help the throat and that they taste like candy to boot. I might just eat them even AFTER the sore throat is gone. hahaha I'm hoping that I won't be sick all weekend because my free time could be a real drag if I'm sick.

List of things I want to do/make this weekend:
layouts
The Art is Found
etsy holiday line
ship out etsy orders
pincushions
buy the rest of the Heidi Grace fabric line
start sewing some of my new patterns
get flyers made for craftcake designs
color copies made of Somerset Studio magazines
etc etc etc.

oh my stars, i can't wait. :]

No comments: