Monday, May 12, 2008

Where Have You Been All My Life?

Oh my stars. I am JUST NOW updating. YOu people have probably forgotten I exist in blog world by this time. :( But here I am! After an unexpected funeral, trip to 4 states, finals, projects, moving home, and getting ready for my sister's graduation, it is time to update my Paper:08 challenge makings!

This one was Operation 17: Something New
I chose my tattoo for obvious reasons because it IS new to me!



(magazine page from Blender Magazine, random paper scraps, Paper Studio sticker letters, Sharpie FIne Tip, ink, date stamp, Polaroid Photograph)

This next one was Operation 18: Five Senses.
I WANTED to do all five senses, but i felt my sight was most powerful lately, so i did that. These were pictures taken around Muncie by yours truly!


(Paper Studio single sheet pattern paper, Wal-Mart adhesive Chipboard letters, Sharpie Fine Tip, Creative Memories paper borders, ink, date stamp, Stampin' Up "Seeing Spots" set, photographs)


And lastly, this was Operation 19:Extra Special.
I prefer to call it the details page because its about my need for these tiny details in my life.
I live on them!


(single sheet pattern paper, catalog page from Toast, magazine flower cut out, Sharpie Fine Tip, white cupcake liner, ink, date stamp, American Crafts Remarks letter stickers)


This is my A-Z of Elaine Box that I started back in April. These are some of the cards I have gotten done so far. I know its not many, but time has been limited and I'm getting there!


(cereal box cardboard, random paper scraps, sewing trim, Colorbok Adhesive Chipboard shapes and letters, magazine cutouts, Sharpie Fine Tip, Sharpie Bold Tip, Fiskars Christmas Sticker Letters, Paper Studio Sticker Letters, Zots, charm)

I'm going to have my Art is Found first layouts posted for you later on tonight. I'm excited about that too. Plus my art journal pages! So much to do and so late! I miss you all! haha

1 comment:

EliseBlaha said...

love the layouts. welcome back!