Thursday, May 15, 2008

Well thank you for joining us, art is found layout!

Yup. Another one. I'm really rollin here this week! Well...catching up anyway. This layout was for the very first layout prompt for The Art is Found Challenges, Packaging! For this one, i chose the inside of a Twinkie Box. I'm quite proud of this cute little find when I was grabbing a very very VERY unhealthy snack @ college. haha. Pretty!


(Sticko stickers, cloud printer paper, Twinkie Box, magazine cutout from Better Homes and Gardens, random paper scraps, Scrap Essentials Woven dictionary words, ink, Stampin' Up "Touch of Nature" set, date stamp, Sharpie Fine Tip)

I'm really loving these prompts Kara! Thanks for everything you're doing to inspire, create, and keep the site going! Congrats because I think its a success!

No comments: