Monday, May 26, 2008

So many things been goin on.

Well i got the prompt done the day it was assigned, but a surprise trip to Anderson is putting off this post until now! I really liked this one. I didn't at first, because i wasn't sure what kind of take i wanted to have on it. But i was folding laundry the other day and then it just CAME to me! hahaha. Auntie--I know you're reading this and I know you're going to tell her, so go ahead. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. The prompt was Trust. And...i DO NOT trust my mother's fashion advice. Its a fact.





When i was in Anderson, Ian and I went thrifting at some garage sales. I happened upon this little ring dish for 50 cents that i thought was darling. Welllll Ian and Mom crushed my dreams by telling me that its an ash tray. Well i don't care because i ran it through the dishwasher and now its a ring tray. lol. So dainty.


my weekend was great doing things with Ian. Movie marathon, popcorn and M&Ms, doing pastels with him, garage sales, bookstore, Starbucks. It was all amazing. And i get to see him again in...5 DAYS!


and one more thing: I finished the entire Twilight series in like 4 days. Those books average 500 pages per book and i finished them in 4 days. That's how good they are. I hate admitting this on the internet, *SIGH* but i love these books more than i love the Harry Potter books. I KNOW RIGHT?! You need to read them ASAP. I'm counting down the days until August 2, 2008 when the 4th book comes out. And then the days until December 12, 2008 when the Twilight movie comes out. I am on the edge of my seat and they've picked SUCH a good actor to play Edward. Which happened to be Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter. INTERESTING... And yes...I'm still in love with Edward Cullen. Thank you for asking. lol

1 comment:

Mary said...

oh i LOVE your take on elise's trust prompt - tongue in cheek and a perfect paper interpretation! :-)