Wednesday, February 13, 2008

New Goodies Today for Valentines!

My boyfriend Ian gave me my Valentine's Day gift a little early this year so i could use it right away. a $25 HOBBY LOBBY GIFT CARD!!! Giiiirrrllll! He really knows his audience doesn't he? :] I went there today to spend it and absolutely everything was on sale! 50% off all over the place. My best finds were 2 rubber stamp sets of letters and inspirational words. One was $3.50 and one was $5.oo! I was so proud of everything, but i saved the most money on those!





(19 pages of various brands of paper. 12 x 12, Stickabilities Destination letter stickers, Wonderful Words Friendship stickers, P. Real Life Vintage Label stickers, Crafts Etc. Ribbon Trends mini spools, Spare Parts star clips and arrow brads, Stampabilities Paper Studio Encouraging Words rubber stamp set, Stampabilities Paper Studio Weathered Alphabet Stamp set)

1 comment: