Tuesday, January 1, 2008

♦ Create 08

Well. As promised, here is a picture of just some of my new paper craft goodies i got for Christmas and such. These supplies include but are not limited to: raised stickers, sticker letters, rub ons, cutting board, metal embellishments, 12 x 12 paper, 81/2 x 11 paper, Crayola cutter tool, chipboard letters, jewel brads, chipboard tags and shapes, glue pen, ribbons, silk petals, several mini albums, and much more. Its most likely the most heavenly stash imaginable.



Also, Paper:08 has kicked off according to Elise, so I'm participating and REALLY excited about it! I'm excited to make my album little by little and look at everyone else's that is going along with it too. Elise is great with the tutorials and its giving me more motivation to complete one of my goals. The creative one that is.

I kind of got snowed in at Ian's today due to the White Out in northern Indiana, and....i left my mini book at home and i was really bummed about it because i wanted to start. Soooo....instead of waiting, i took it as an excuse to go to Hobby Lobby and buy a new one. :) I also found a TON of deals on the way, so i was very satisfied getting $40 of supplies for 14 bucks. um score? Well in any case, here is the cover and first page to my new mixed media self portrait 2008 mini book. I entitle it: Create '08





Hope you like my cover and layout because it took me awhile.
But the first day of the new year was not as expected, but so far so good i suppose.
I hope tomorrow is even better! <3

3 comments:

EliseBlaha said...

whoo hooo!
welcome!

Marjolein said...

Wow, awesome, love this!! Very artistic!

Unknown said...

Love it, so arty and creative!!