Monday, November 12, 2012

Pretty up the Booth

+

So as you probably know by now, I'm participating in a local craft fair this coming Saturday, and it's been a blast communicating with my friend Tori about what we want our booth to look like and what products to create. This week I don't work a whole lot at my regular job, so it's going to be a crafting hurricane around these parts. I'm going to be sharing a little peek at my portion of the inventory and a special announcement later on this week, but until now, here's a little craft fair inspiration that I've found around the interwebs!

+
+
+
+
+
+

If you're doing any winter craft bazaars or local fairs coming up, I hope you got some helpful inspiration from the booths of the talented artists above! I've been collecting little ideas for a month now and it's been incredibly inspiring for my life in general! Can't wait to reveal some of our pretty products to you this week!

Life is good.
<3
E

No comments: