Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Blogger Book Haul


I realized the other day that I haven't blogged about BOOKS for awhile which is crazy for me because I'm always reading SOMETHING. So I thought I'd post a little "book haul" if you will of all the pages I've been eating up lately. These are the books I've bought recently and I've been working my way through them diligently.


*Beauty Queens by Libba Bray
*Empty by Suzanne Weyn
*Willow by Julia Hoban
*Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
*Sing You Home by Jodi Picoult
*Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma 

Some others on my radar that I'm looking forward to buying are:
*Allison Hewitt is Trapped by Madeleine Roux
*Winning Balance by Shawn Johnson
*Sweetly by Jackson Pearce (which I already own)

 You seriously don't even KNOW how many books I have on my shelves that I haven't read yet, so I really don't need to be buying more, but I can't help it! If I see one that I think sounds awesome, sometimes my faint heart just can't resist! What's a bookworm to do? I'm always open for recommendations, so hit me up with your faves!

<3
E

No comments: