Saturday, April 14, 2012

Fantastic Findings


Hello bloggers! I'm here today to share some awesome links and loves from around the web recently. I have about a million bookmarks stuffing my Reader and I wanted to share the love!

*Here's some awesome { tablescape ideas } from MadeByGirl.

*Elise Blaha made these ADORABLE { macrame planter hangers } from a Pinterest DIY. I need some for my back patio!

*Positively INCREDIBLE { apartment tour } from the Apartment Therapy Small Cool Contest blogged by Lovely Undergrad.

*I recently discovered { Stella & Dot } jewelry and I. am. smitten. If you haven't seen it before, check it out!

*How precious is this { Cat Planner? } Try extremely!

*Spring Clean Fever? Here's a challenge: { 52 Weeks to an Organized Home! }

*{ Eco Lunch Gear } has SO many cute reusable snack and sandwich bags! Bring lunch to work in style while being green!


I hope you all enjoyed these fun links! I'll be back soon with some inspiration from my own craft area! Feels good to be back with so many new blog ideas blooming! Missed you all!
<3
E

1 comment:

Alexandra Rae said...

Nice to have you back!

I enjoyed the links!