Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Pixie*Dust

I got my hair cut again. Since I started a new job (more on that later) I decided to get pretty. :) I went short...

Like... Emma Watson pixie post-Hermione short.

Truth: it wasn't what I asked for. I get my hair cut at the beauty school (They gotta practice on SOMEONE, right?) and she went a LITTLE too short.

But turns out I really like it! I never get upset about a wrong haircut because guess what....

IT GROWS BACK! I like the change!

And its nice and cool for the summer too.

So I'm off to get a Starbucks and then go to work!


Loves to all!
<3
E

3 comments:

miss teacups said...

it looks really cute elaine! i'm sure it will grow in nicely too! also, good for you for being so accepting of her not doing as you asked, i'd probably cry!

Lex said...

I looooove your hair, but I always have been a fan of short hair ;) But pretty sure you can rock anything and make it look good!

angela said...

I just got mine chopped too last week. Its shorter than urs. Such a change. Looks cute on u. And so easy to do in the morning.