Saturday, July 30, 2011

Little Ian


I've been collecting photos of Ian's childhood from my mother-in-law so that I can start working on his scrapbook. No one ever made his album for him, so as his wife, I figure it's my job now. haha I have found some of the CUTEST pictures of him that I could just die! I thought I would share some for your enjoyment and his embarrassment! :)






Don't you like the one with the big headphones? I have a photo of myself JUST like that from when I was a baby! What a cute layout that will make! :) Plus the picture of him dressed as a Ghostbuster for Halloween has my heart. His little nerd glasses make me melt! I hope our little ones are as cute as he was at that age!

<3
E

2 comments:

Lotus said...

O my!!!
The Ghostbuster has to be the best one! Totally adorable! Love Slimer on his back!!!
Lotus

Cherie {Elliemae Ink} said...

So adorable!
The pic with the glasses is awesome.
Can't wait to see the album when it's done.