Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Style Crush: Spring Trends part 2

Back for more lovely spring must-haves! These are even BETTER too. :)

Wedges. If you read my last post, you know that I've been obsessing over heels lately. Wedges are an ADORABLE alternative to pumps or heeled boots and they are so easy to walk in! I love the way they elevate and have a pretty curvaceous look to them too. *drooling*





1 2 3 4 5


Turquoise jewelry. Classic. I love it as a pop of color in a neutral outfit. Which most of my outfits are. lol



1 2 3


Round sunglasses. Don't ask me why. I got some amazing ones from Icing that are kind of a clear and amber color and.... i die.



1 2 3


Honorable Mentions:
*coin purse necklaces
*heeled ankle boots
*90s floral handbags

What are your favorite trends for springtime!? Telllllllll meeeeeee!
<3
E

No comments: