Friday, November 5, 2010

party hearty


source


Tonight I'm heading out of town to attend my BACHELORETTE PARTY thrown by one of my best friends! I'm at the mercy of my girls and I hope that they will stay classy. ;) haha We're going out for dinner, then just hanging out at my friend's house, watching movies, snacking, and just having a good time! This will be my last big hurrah as a single woman!

Also, tomorrow morning, Tori and I are going to this HUGE twice-a-year flea market in the northern part of our state. I'm taking all my birthday money and hoping that I can come home with some gems tomorrow! I will of COURSE blog it out.

I hope everyone has a fun and creative weekend and I know that mine will be crazy! haha
<3
E

2 comments:

pRiNcEsS aNnA said...

the party was off the hook!! yeah rah!! love the presents you got. lol :)

Ann

Chelsea said...

hi, i just stumbled across your blog and its so lovely! XO