Friday, August 27, 2010

Today i will...



*drink a Starbucks
*hang out with my best friend
*attend my 2 favorite classes: Fashion & Personal Nutrition
*try not to fall asleep
*organize my tote bag
*design a custom etsy banner
*anticipate a wedding-related trip to Monticello tomorrow!

My days are crazy, my nights are lazy. That's all I can really say. The afternoons wear me out and the evenings are filled with simple laying and watching TV because I'm so tired. So if I've been absent, this is why! But I have some SUPER CUTE EXCELLENT EXCITING news coming as soon as possible! It's a super secret right now, but it's going to be amazing! Can't wait to share!

<3
E

4 comments:

miss teacups said...

you look adorable!! sounds like you have a lovely day ahead of you...

can't wait for my very own apple cozy so that i can wrap it around my tea and take cute photos too :)

also. exciting news....YAY!!

Chelsea, Tea Talk said...

Hey girl! So I remember awhile back you asked me about maybe doing a coffee cozy trade! Is that something you would still be interested in? :] Yours are so cute!

pRiNcEsS aNnA said...

cute pics laney jane!! oh and tell tori i said hey!! i wish i can come home!! ugh!! friday night and i am doing nothing. hmm, blah. i am listening to tik tok and i am going through the dance in my head. ga ,iss you girly!! love you laney!!

from your favorite and ONLY sister,

Ann

teedle. said...

new to your blog and i LOVE it! =)Have a wonderful weekend!