Monday, April 26, 2010

i*e wedding factory

According to my blog survey, you all want to hear more about my wedding! I always think I talk too much about it, so I don't blog about it much, but I will try to post more about it so you all can see what I'm up to!

The latest project is the Save the Date cards. I'm making them myself, so it's involved a lot of design and prepress work as well as color matching and supplies. Right now the state of the factory looks like this:

my desk is covered in cardstock, stamps, ink, stamped copy paper, prototypes and all sorts of random things. haha You can see the design of the front of the post card in the image above. In a day or so I'll have the finished save the date cards (front and back) to show you!

Also, I bought my reception shoes the other day too! I already bought my ceremony shoes back in March and I forgot to take a pic of them, but these are the shoes I'm wearing at my reception for DANCING!!! <3

They're very simple, just white with a mary jane strap, but I wanted something simple, flat, and pretty that I know I will wear again. These were super cheap too!

so that's just a few updates on the wedding. I know it's not much, but in a few days I'll hopefully have many more tasks completed and I'll have more to share. All I know is that as of tomorrow, April 27, 2010, the wedding will be in T minus 7 months. Eeeeeek!
<3
E

3 comments:

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

i got married last nov. 14th and it was a BEAUTIFUL warm fall day here in indiana!

i hope you have a perfect day too!

Anonymous said...

way cute! So glad you shared!

Amy said...

ooooh i LOVE them! please tell us where you go the shoes :)