Saturday, September 26, 2009

show and tell

i guess I just ran out of time yesterday! BAH! But here's linkage as promised! I think you're going to drool over these. :]

+Winston Apple Bear from Chet and Dot


+I think this wedding by Once Wed is perfection: Polaroid and vintage campers!


+check this leafy clutch that I love!


+oh oh oh and lovely pleated skirtttt from Thrush vintage.


+a few FANTASTIC wardrobes from Wear Palettes:



+I want to make something like thisssss. I'm LOVING her knitting! It's KILLING ME! (and inspiring me....)


+beautiful Diana camera found via lifeLOVEpaper.


+Elsie's Wardrobe Remix flickr set!!! This pink vintage number is the epitome of fashion existence. lol


and I went shopping this weekend a little bit. *blush* haha I got a few cute pieces:
both from Old Navy:
navy floral graphic top. Excited to wear this with a plum cardigan and big hair bow!

Also this dress which I will hopefully pair with oxfords, colored tights, and silver jewelry. I think I can dress it up OR down. *LOVE*

I also scored some fushia tights from Old Navy too and I want to go back for some argyle knee socks, oh yes.

Some fashion trends I've noticed this fall:

+plaids
+pleats
+neon
+leopard
+high heel oxfords
+large patterns
+across the body bags
+braids
+short dresses
+bright eye shadow
+reddish-browns for neutrals

yeah I'm in a fashion mood this month. haha expect a lot of fashion lectures. Not that I'm an expert, but I just love it.

Well wish me luck, trying my luck on sewing my first A-line tonight!

<3
E

4 comments:

Elsie Larson said...

oooh! thanks, sweetie!!
XO. elsie

PaperCameraScissor said...

Cute bear!! I love Elsie's style too.

Anonymous said...

I am totally into those pics from Wear Palettes. :) And of course, wardrobe remix is fab.

janel. said...

ok I can NOT find any cute plaid shirts for not super skinny people anywhere. I am obsessed with plaid and I must find something cute :) Thanks for all of these. I also love that cutie pie plush in your first picture too. Plaid=cute!